November 22, 2013
Fencing Seminar with Maitre Nat Goodhartz January 25-26!
The Three Rivers Fencing Center (TRFC) is proud to announce that we are inviting you to attend a fencing clinic with Maitre Nat Goodhartz on Saturday, January 25th and Sunday, January 26th!
Nat Goodhartz is a certified fencing master through the FIE, has a PhD in Exercise Physiology, and is a member of the US Fencing Association Hall of Fame. She has served as the National Jr. Men's Foil Coach and the National Coach for Women's Foil. She has coached numerous World Cup and World Championship Teams, coached many National Champions and members of World Championship Teams, including a silver medalist on the Beijing Olympic Team.
TRFC will provide lunch on Saturday at 12:30. The clinic will run from 1:30-5:00 p.m. on Saturday the 25th and Sunday the 26th from 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Fees are $70, and college students and TRFC Members may attend at the discounted rate of $40.
If you plan to attend, please contact Coach Iana Dakova at email@example.com.
Hope to see you there!
November 13, 2013
Coach Kaidanov Seminar-Huge Success!
The Three Rivers Fencing Center was proud to host Maitre d'Armes, Emmanuil Kaidanov, on November 2-3, 2013! Coach Kaidanov conducted a very informative Seminar and it was our pleasure to enjoy our visit with Coach and his beautiful wife! Coach has accomplished numerous Competitive and Coaching Successes, including:
- Winner of silver medal in the USSR National Championships in 1958 and 1959
- Earned his Maitre d’Armes from the State University of Physical Education at Kharkov
- USA Coach for: Pan-American Games, World University Games, Maccabiah Games, Olympic Sports Festival, and World Championships
- In 31 seasons as Penn State Head Coach: 795-77 combined record (+91 percent winning record)
- 12 Penn State NCAA Championships and Finishing in Top 3 in 25 of 29 Seasons
- 4 Time NCAA Coach of the Year
- Coach's Fencers have accomplished:
- 28 NCAA Individual Titles
- 188 All Americans
- 10 Olympians
- 1st and Only USA World Champion-Miles Chamley-Wason
Thank you, Coach!